- Expected Kills - Predicting kills in volleyball using XGBoost
- Money in Football - Bayesian multilevel model measuring the effect of football (soccer) club resources on total league points across seven European leagues and ten seasons.
- Player Similarities - Using clustering methods to measure player similarity within positions
- Nice - The stupidest R package ever created
- Johnson, P., & Cantu, F. (2020) “The Nationalization of Mexican Parties”. Política y Gobierno 27 (2)
Hypothesis Testing for Reliability Statistics: A Permutation Approach (with Justin Kirkland)
When & Why Do Politicians Defect from Their Party and Form Spin-Offs?